Experience, Knowledge, Expertise
- Our family relocated to the Hickory area in from Richmond, VA in 1988. We have been involved in many of the opportunities Hickory has to offer. Our 3 children grew up here so I am familiar with the school systems. I am a graduate of Elon University (College) and received my NC Real Estate License in 1990. I have the experience, knowledge, and expertise to make buying or selling a home enjoyable. My goal is to give superior service that will exceed your expectations.
- A consistent Top Producer
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society
- Senoir Real Estate Specialist, SRES
- Graduate, Realtor Institute, GRI
- Accredited Buyer Representative, ABR
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS, member
- National Association of REALTORS, member
- Relocation Certified for Coldwell Banker, Cendant, USAA, and UPromise.
- Relocation - Your agent is your key to the community.
- New Construction - I can help you choose a builder or finish a spec home.
- Resale Homes - I am able to provide you with a market analysis before you buy or sell.
- First-time Home Buyers - I am able to walk you through the mortgage programs and find the program that suits your needs.
- 20+ years in the real estate industry with experience in residential resales, new homes, relocation and first-time buyers.
- First Time Buyers
- Farm & Ranch
- New Homes
Specialties: First Time Buyers, Residential, Commercial, Luxury Homes, Relocation, Historic Home, Investment, Country Property, New Home, Farm And Ranch