Price Real Estate Group
Blenda is the team leader of Price Real Estate Group, LLC, a top producing team within Coldwell Banker Boyd & Hassell, Inc., REALTORS® in Hickory, NC. Blenda is a licensed Broker and holds three designations: GRI, Graduate REALTOR® Institute; CRS, Certified Residential Specialist; and ABR, Accredited Buyer Representative. She has also served as the President of the Catawba Valley Association of REALTORS®, and was named REALTOR® of the Year by her colleagues.
Blenda's expertise in the industry comes from being a lifelong resident of the Hickory area as well as having learned under the wing of her mother, Burlene Price, also a local to the area since childhood. Blenda has been in the real estate business for almost 20 years and Burlene has been in the business for over 40 years, which is a combined total of over 60 years of experience working for you.
Blenda's position within the group is Team Leader, a position in which she prides herself on giving clients the ultimate in customer service before, during, and after the sale. Holding a Master's degree in Communication, Blenda is exceptional with listening to and understanding the needs and wants of her clients and providing unparalleled representation and service. She is a master negotiator and navigator of the ever-changing and layered process of buying and selling real estate.
- Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Top Producing Team with over $125 million in closed volume
- Master's degree in Communication from UNC-Greensboro
- Bachelor's degree in Communication from Appalachian State University
- Member and Past President, Catawba Valley Association of REALTORS®
- Member, North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- REALTOR of the Year, Catawba Valley Association of REALTORS®
- Notary Public
- Blenda's interests include: running, biking, reading, cooking and spending time with her husband, Randy, and her dogs, Gabby and Gingie.